I Could Never Be Your Woman  » Movies  »
  • I watched I Could Never Be Your Woman and I think that Michelle Pfeiffer is a very good actress despite her age

• by eryana09

I watched I Could Never Be Your Woman and I think that Michelle Pfeiffer is a very good actress despite her age. She plays a woman with a daughter and this is actually a very nice movie, if you watch

it and give it a chance.

Paul Rudd played as a younger man and he is the love interest of Michelle’s character and you can see everything played out nicely and funnily. The idea of this plot to be made into a movie is quite cool and Michelle’s daughter in the story is also charming with her own set of problems. Everyone seems to be having their own problems and love is the answer to all perhaps. I ...

• I Could Never Be Your Woman
      think this is something that most single moms would have to go through; their age being the number 1 factor from hindering them to fall in love all over again.

I think Paul Rudd is a very awesome character and

the ‘car scene’ is very funny, in fact. If I’m not mistaken, Paul Rudd has been Phoebe’s love interest in a sitcom before. I think the ending to this movie is good and I’m going to give this a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540680631/k2311a1216/12.16.08