Made Of Honour  » Movies  »
  • I think it's a good movie and I likened it to something like other romantic comedies, starring Sandra Bullock
  • I think the idea is not that original, but if you want an easy fun and funny type of story, I suggest watching this would be a good idea

• by eryana09

Made Of Honour sees the charming Patrick Dempsey acting as the main guy and there are also other casts like Michelle Monaghan and Sydney Pollack. What is this movie about..? I think it’s a good movie and I likened it to something like other

romantic comedies, starring Sandra Bullock.

To be in love with your own best friend is something that I would never, ever want to be in a situation at. That’s what happens to Patrick’s character and he finds himself falling for his own best pal, whom is acted by Michelle. It is something like getting in touch with your best friend even when she is away for around a few weeks, and you find yourself falling in love with her. Sometimes in life, we take things for granted and after knowing ...

• Made Of Honour
      that someone close to us (especially those that we fall for) is engaged, and you are supposed to be the maid of honor or something, rather than a best man, it kind of hurts. That’s the whole funny concept of this story.

Though the storyline is

good and all that, it is quite a familiar story to something that is already out there. I think the idea is not that original, but if you want an easy fun and funny type of story, I suggest watching this would be a good idea.

lavender186 says :

If you want to watch something relaxing and quite romantic, this movie can be a good choice. Although the plot is not exactly unique since the “falling for your best friend plot”has already been used countless times already. Still, Maid of Honor is a good pick thanks to the actors who portrayed the characters and interesting scenarios.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540670631/k2311a1216/12.16.08