Forgetting Sarah Marshall  » Movies  »
  • Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a very hilarious movie that I love watching
  • I think it's great to be an actor or actress, especially of the romantic comedy genre

• by eryana09

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a very hilarious movie that I love watching.

I caught this on DVD moments back and it’s basically about a guy trying to get over his ex-girlfriend but having problems with that when he decides to go on a vacation and sees her there with her new boyfriend.

That is super BLIMEY, and that’s when all the hilarious moments start off. I think it’s great to be an actor or actress, especially of the romantic comedy genre. I watched this movie on DVD twice, in fact, because Jason Segel is so cute and awesome and his character is quite an ...

• idiot at times and Kristen Bell plays as his ex. Mila Kunis is quite a new name that I’ve heard and she sizzles in this too.

The settings of the holiday moments for this movie is awesome and if you love watching movies like The 40 Year Old Virgin, then you would really like

to watch this movie. I think that a guy crying is like totally cute, and Segel could look idotic at times, but he is not immediately charmingly handsome but quite cute, if you look closely. I love this story and give it a 9. Watch it and laugh your head off.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540660631/k2311a1216/12.16.08