I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry  » Movies  »
  • This movie is one of the best ways that I could totally enjoy myself without spoiling my day
  • I know that there are people thinking that his jokes are lame and all that, especially with movies starring him, but you have to give I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry a chance before you judge

• by eryana09

Watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry for pure fun and laughter and laugh your head off, truly. This movie is one of the best ways that I could totally enjoy myself without spoiling my day. I watched this once when it was firstly released and I watched it again on DVD. In fact, twice on DVD.

I just couldn’t get enough of Adam Sandler and his humorous jokes and he’s really so awesome. I know that there are people thinking that his jokes are lame and all that, especially with movies starring him, but you have to give I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry a chance before you judge.

Chuck and Larry are ...

• re-enacting and just pretending to be a gay couple so that they can help someone with something; I’m not going to spoil it for you. Adam’s character is super cool ad he’s trying his best to prove that he’s not gay one bit and that is so contradictory. Jessica Biel stars along as well and the much hyped about
        ’stripping’ scene for Chuck and Larry is truly priceless. This movie is a gem and you shouldn’t miss watching it at all. And watch it more than once. Last but not least, you would see the wedding scene to be the most funniest moments of all, with the chap marrying them off being Adam Sandler as well. Classic!

I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540610631/k2311a1216/12.16.08