Asian Bridal Look Book by Nilpa Bharadia  » Books  »
  • All brides to be will definitely have to take a look at this Asian Bridal Look Book

• by eryana09

All brides to be will definitely have to take a look at this Asian Bridal Look Book: The Essential Guide to Gorgeous Hair and Make-up for Your Special Day by Nilpa Bharadia. It has been compiled in English and there are just so many tips that one could use.

Being an Asian, I worry about the limited colors

or tones that could suit me for my wedding day in future and this is one of the basic steps to prepare myself for what types of make-up suit me for my big day. If not getting married soon too, I find this book super awesome as it has given me something to learn about make-up.

• I do realize that Asian make-up has always been a bit different from the techniques of say a Western woman, but for Hispanic, Asians and also Black women, we share a quite common problem in trying to find that right make-up colors and technique for your wedding day.

Do not underestimate this book and even if you are

not getting married, the tips and knowledge are certainly priceless. I would not trade the knowledge of this book; it is certainly amazing. I am going to rate this as 9. It is super good and would give something that Asian women could use in the long run, towards becoming a beautiful and gorgeous bride.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612540530631/k2311a1216/12.16.08