A Good Girl Comes Undone by Polly Williams  » Books  »
  • I love the cover actually and this is a book that is perfect for your summer read or for a beach read
  • With a name as Annie Rafferty, I think the author has cleverly given, it gives readers like me a picturesque moment of a gorgeous lady suddenly having a boyfriend whose crumbling down in terms of financial wise and suddenly she has to cope with things tumbling down

• by eryana09

I have read A Good Girl Comes Undone by Polly Williams before. I love the cover actually and this is a book that is perfect for your summer read or for a beach read.

This novel is very funny and with Polly’s style of writing, you can never go wrong. In this story, you will find

the character girl in the story to be is Annie Rafferty. Imagine your boyfriend suddenly becoming sort of poor all of a sudden and you have to make do with a mediocre type of life now that materialistic means are beyond your means already. That’s the brief gist of this story. With a name as Annie ...

• Rafferty, I think the author has cleverly given, it gives readers like me a picturesque moment of a gorgeous lady suddenly having a boyfriend whose crumbling down in terms of financial wise and suddenly she has to cope with things tumbling down. This is a very good book and has given me some moral lessons on what to
        expect in life and what not to expect and to always come prepared with any kinds of worst case scenarios.

Polly Williams style of writing is very admirable and I wish that more writers could write like her; full of style and you know that’s Polly’s style of writing if you have been reading other novel of hers than this.

Andrew Leither says :

A Good Girl Comes Undone by Polly Williams. Now this I’ve never seen but I love the title. I studied this review carefully and was very impressed with it. You bring to life about Polly’s style and the characters very forward and commendable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612540500531/k2311a1216/12.16.08