Revlon Colorstay Makeup Remover
  • What I like about this product is that it works for eye and lip makeup - you can remove lipstick as well as mascara & eyeliner with this one product, no need to buy two

• by Lorianna

Revlon Colorstay Makeup Remover is a great product designed specifically to remove long-term (colorstay) makeup. What I like about this product is that it works for eye and lip makeup - you can remove lipstick as well as mascara & eyeliner

with this one product, no need to buy two.

Colorstay types of mascara can be especially hard to wipe away.

I have tried a few makeup-removing lotions, and it took a while to find several brands that work.

Revlon Colorstay Eye ...

• and Lip Makeup Remover does the job quickly and easily, without you having to rub your eyes or lips for a long time.

It is not greasy, which is also a plus; I can’t stand it when my face feels oily.

The product comes in a 2 oz tube - rather small, but it does not take a lot of it to remove all the makeup.

The lotion itself is white, with a very light scent.

Bottom line: good quality product for a decent price.

Mary Kral says :

We are unable to find the Revlon Colorstay Makeup Remover for lips and eyes. Can you tell me where I can find it? Thank you.

Galega says :

You are unlikely to find this product any more. The manufacturer has discontinued this product. They had recently launched Revlon ColorStay Dual Phase Eye and Lip Makeup Remover. You may try this product.

Audrey says :

If you find it I would love to know where. I have been using the colorstay lipcolor for several years and recently started using the colorstay eyeliner. I sent an email to Revlon and they said sorry, bu it was taken off the market and I should try Almay makeup remover. The almay removes the eye makeup but doesn`t even touch the lipcolor. I`ve not seen it in the store yet, but you can purchase Revlon oil based Colorstay remover online. I wish they would come back with the 2oz. bottle of remover because it works really well, isn`t oily and doesn`t irritate the eyes.

Galega says :

You got the correct reply. They have discontinued this product. I wonder why they suggested you to try Almay Makeup Remover, though.

Well, Revlon has recently launched reformulated make up remover product namely, Revol ColorStay Dual Phase Eye and Lip MakeUp Remover. Since you are concerned about not getting support for lip make up remover, you can try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3180554050431/k2311a058/5.8.06