Untraceable  » Movies  »
  • But after watching, I think she really fit this role
  • However, if you are a big fan to thriller movies and could take really squeamish scenes, I recommend watching Untraceable

• by eryana09

Untraceable is a thriller movie. My first question when I watched was, “Why Diane Lane”? But after watching, I think she really fit this role. She plays an FBI officer and imagine having to crack an internet crime..? The killer is sicker than sick and this movie or DVD is not

advisable for you to watch if you are the squeamish type.

However, if you are a big fan to thriller movies and could take really squeamish scenes, I recommend watching Untraceable. The one catch the killer has cleverly concocted would be the more increased stats to the site, the more faster the killings ...

• become. It was quite a pain to see the FBI trying to crack this monster and as officer Jennifer Marsh, Diane Lane sizzles and she managed to deliver a very satisfying performance.

I don’t know the real success of Untraceable in the movies but I check with my local DVD dealer and he told me

that a lot of people have been asking for copies of Untraceable. So what are you waiting for..? Watch this and find out why or how the killer resorts to whatever he or she does. I’m not even going to specify the gender. I leave it to your discretion to find out.

Untraceable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540480531/k2311a1216/12.16.08