When Harry Met Sally  » Movies  »
  • I will always consider this to be one of the most favorite movies of all time for me and I give it 9 stars

• by eryana09

Billy Crystal sizzles in the movie, When Harry Met Sally. And one of my most favorite actress, Meg Ryan acted too and together with Billy Crystal, the on-screen chemistry looks unavoidable. I could be watching this 10 times and still not get tired nor bored at it.

This is a

romantic comedy type of movie, so I just couldn’t get it when people criticize the way the story unfolds. It’s Billy’s character meeting Meg’s and they do not give it a go at love, however, they will be at crossroads during different times in their lifetime and careers. Both ...

• of them are just meant for these roles and if you are a die-hard movie fan of When Harry Met Sally, you will start to remember the lines as well.

As for the dialog, they are quite alright and the scene at the cafe, well, that’s WOW. This is

a modern love concept and it suits our reflecting minds and thoughts because we never know nowadays modern love and all that; what it’s really like.

I will always consider this to be one of the most favorite movies of all time for me and I give it 9 stars.

When Harry Met Sally

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540440531/k2311a1216/12.16.08