Four Weddings And A Funeral
  • I give this story a nice 9, because I love Hugh's performance as well as Andie

• by eryana09

Remember watching Hugh Grant’s performance in Four Weddings And A Funeral the movie..? Well, I loved it very much and I could still remember this very delightful story.

Imagine you liking and admiring someone and having to find out the person you like has to go away the next morning.

And since then, fate intertwined and you find yourself bumping into this person for different functions; which leads to the title. That’s what happens to Hugh’s character, and he acted as Charles whilst Carrie’s role was by the lovely actress, Andie MacDowell. They met briefly, attracted to one another ...

• and found out that they couldn’t be together due to Carrie’s going away to US. And the hilarious part would be those functions that they bump into one another and in which makes Charles think that will he ever be getting married, ever. I find the dialogs witty and the
        charming characters which add to the zest and fun of the whole story.

I give this story a nice 9, because I love Hugh’s performance as well as Andie. And the title is so charming up till now, I still remember the glory days of this movie when it was first released.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540430531/k2311a1216/12.16.08