Billy Elliot  » Movies  »
  • A very moving, sweeping and definitely brought tears to my eyes
  • Such a moving, nice story that I think would definitely score points with all dancers out there or aspiring dancers

• by eryana09

I enjoyed watching Billy Elliot. This was a couple of years back but I watched it again recently, since my cousin has a copy of it. I came across it at her house the other day and thought of watching it again. A very moving, sweeping and definitely brought tears to my eyes. The story of Billy Elliot whom

is into dancing ballet but having great objection from his family in the first place, especially his father.

That is not to be blamed actually because he is surrounded in what you call a very ‘man-like’ family whereby the guys work at mines and Billy’s dad wants him to train as a boxer. But his heart and mind are always in ballet dancing ...

• and his decision is 100% supported by his teacher whom sees great potential in him. He has to convince his dad so that he could pursue his dream in London and at first it was difficult. But like a good, natural story, he succeeded when his dad saw how serious and talented he is. So he heads on to London
        and you will be amazed at his dream and the hopes of making it into reality for him.

Such a moving, nice story that I think would definitely score points with all dancers out there or aspiring dancers. Even me, as a non-dancer, I could appreciate the beauty of dancing in this movie. 10 stars. They should make many more movies like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540410531/k2311a1216/12.16.08