Vampire Weekend
  • I really want to know what the hype is all about for the band Vampire Weekend, and I bought this album

• by eryana09

I really want to know what the hype is all about for the band Vampire Weekend, and I bought this album. This is their debut album, therefore the name Vampire Weekend is speared all over the album. I find band name really unique and queer and I have a bit of a skeptical

mind and at the same time, reserving some positive listening for this band.

So, listening to the tracks, I find them medium to awesome. Some of the tracks are really melodramatic and some are upbeat and have some form of slow rock tunes to it. The lyrics were written by the band themselves and ...

• I find some of the lyrics a bit not so suitable for children, so I shall label this album as for above 21. So that’s all the hype. This is unique, if you listen to closely, you will find some forms of African beats and it’s really nice. I don’t know what
        to label this band of music as. They are really making a nice one here with this debut album, and I suppose collecting fans indirectly in the process.

It is not a waste of money to buy this album by Vampire Weekend but try not to look too much into the lyrics and just have an easy listening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141612540310531/k2311a1216/12.16.08