Alvin And The Chipmunks  » Movies  »
  • The best part of this movie would be the rendition of the theme song of Pussycat Dolls
  • Very funny, very adorable, I really love Alvin And The Chipmunks

• by eryana09

Alvin And The Chipmunks, the movie version is SUPER funny and SUPER awesome. I love the singing especially. Enjoyed the story super much. And come to think of it, the My Name Is Earl, Jason Lee’s performance is outshine by the lovely Chipmunks.

Let’s talk

about the voice-over for these cute little squirrels. Let’s see. We have the very cute and adorable Theodore, Alvin and Simon. At least 2 of them have acted in thriller type of movie and drama. Justin Long in Jeepers Creepers and Matthew Gubler in CSI Criminal Minds. I love their voices!

And last but not least, the very handsome and charming Jesse McCartney as the lovely Theodore. Even when I was watching the animated version last time, I was already so in love with Theodore. The ...

• Alvin And The Chipmunks
      plot is simple but filled with awww moments. Seems that Alvin And The Chipmunks move to the big city and makes a ‘living’ at Jason’s character house. The best part of this movie would be the rendition of the theme song of Pussycat Dolls.
      Very funny, very adorable, I really love Alvin And The Chipmunks.

I must say that although this plot of the movie of Alvin And The Chipmunks is simple, it brings out very nice memories for me when I was young. Therefore for that, I would have to give this 10 stars.

Alvin And The Chipmunks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540190531/k2311a1216/12.16.08