Aquamarine  » Movies  »
  • I really love her looks and I really think she deserves to become the mermaid in the story
  • It has all the elements of niceness which I really love and the story is super amazing with a good twist fun

• by eryana09

I watched Aquamarine with my ex boyfriend years back and up till now, if there are any of my young cousins coming, this would be one of their most favorite DVD to watch.

The mermaid is so gorgeous in this movie and acted by Sara Paxton. I really love her looks and I really think she deserves to become the mermaid in the

story. The story is about 2 friends, Claire and Hailey and they are dying for finding a solution so that Hailey won’t be moving off to Australia. They love their friendship very much and Claire, acted by Emma Roberts sizzles trying to help her friend Hailey, whom is acted by Jojo Levesque.

And the solution is to help Aquamarine (Sara) to fine ...

• one true love of her own and then it would be possible for Hailey and Claire’s wish to be reached. Though the story is very teenage influenced and kind of like a chick flick, I really think that there are special messages to be given out like image and physical self is NOT that important, compared to true friendship and a good heart.
        So for that, I would have to give this story a rating of 9. It has all the elements of niceness which I really love and the story is super amazing with a good twist fun. Good always overcomes evil and you will see lots of great love in this story. Feels good, and away from the adult world once in a while is good.

Aquamarine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540080531/k2311a1216/12.16.08