Mystic Pizza  » Movies  »
  • Annabeth Gish stars too and I think the acting's awesome
  • Knowing that I'm a movie junkie and all that, with a certain critical eye, I do see this movie as being one of the best during those early years when movies were getting popular and a very much younger and nevertheless gorgeous, Julia
  • This comedy story is really good and I really love watching it
  • My friend did promise me good and I recommend watching this family story to you guys if you have a bit of spare time in your hands

• by eryana09

Mystic Pizza stars the very talented and gorgeous Julia Roberts and when I looked at the DVD cover of this movie, it is really gorgeous with a nice illustration picture altogether. Annabeth Gish stars too and I think the acting’s awesome.

3 sisters with different lives to lead and their love lives too. However, I don’t know

why this movie had been titled as Mystic Pizza. But this is a really good movie and quite funny actually if you follow through. My friend whom is in her 30s was the one that recommended me to watch this on DVD and she promised me that I’m going to enjoy the storyline pretty much.

• Knowing that I’m a movie junkie and all that, with a certain critical eye, I do see this movie as being one of the best during those early years when movies were getting popular and a very much younger and nevertheless gorgeous, Julia. This is one of the reason to watch her earlier acting and be reminded

as to why she is such a good actress and able to deliver her lines truly well with a convincing mind.

This comedy story is really good and I really love watching it. My friend did promise me good and I recommend watching this family story to you guys if you have a bit of spare time in your hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540010531/k2311a1216/12.16.08