Max Payne  » Movies  »
2.0
  • In other words, to be fair, I think Max Payne is a bad rendition or just a mere bad copycat

• by eryana09

I can’t help to mention that Max Payne is just a stupid movie. I wish that it could have been better so that I could give a real positive review, but watching this from start to finish at the cinema was just a waste of

time. I wasted my 20 bucks with my boyfriend on this show and it was a real disappointment for us.

Let’s see where the story flops big time for me, personally. Though Mark Wahlberg is a very much eye candy in the story and he looks so seriously handsome and all that, I certainly think that the movie could have been better; with a greater awesome storyline. But don’t ask me how, because I am not a Director, but am a reviewer and I try to compare to ...

• Max Payne
      the much said Constantine, but the latter is perhaps much more better than Max Payne. In other words, to be fair, I think Max Payne is a bad rendition or just a mere bad copycat.

If only Mark Wahlberg could have acted in a more awesome

action-flick movie or just giving a great animation voice would have been heaps better than Max Payne. I’m so sorry, Max Payne fans, I just do not like it and have to rate this movie a 4. It scores a bit of points in special effects though.

Max Payne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612540000531/k2311a1216/12.16.08