The Nanny Diaries  » Movies  »
  • I think it is such an awesome movie and I love Scarlett Johansson's acting tremendously

• by eryana09

The Nanny Diaries reminds me very much of my first few jobs. I think it is such an awesome movie and I love Scarlett Johansson’s acting tremendously. I love it very much and it is such a good and funny movie which made me laugh very much.

There’s instructions to bbe followed and Scarlett has to become a very ‘active’

and a pretty much ‘truly on’ and ‘out there’ type of nanny. It is quite hell to be a nanny when there are just camera spies everywhere in the house and instructions to be followed. Not to mention, an irritating kid to follow through. The guy in the movie is so cute and he is none other than Chris Evans.

• Other casts include Alicia Keys (yes!!) and Laura Linney. Watch this and truly be charmed by the very handsome Chris. I love him so much and he’s so cute and acted truly well.

There’s even a video to be shown in the movie featuring the bad side of Scarlett and I’m not going to say whether she is a

real good or bad nanny. But you can pretty much guess as for the fact that she is so in love with the kid, and taking care of him so well. Watch this, especially if you have worked as a nanny before or you are just a housewife with nothing much to do and a little bit of spare time in your hands.

The Nanny Diaries

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539990531/k2311a1216/12.16.08