American Beauty  » Movies  »
  • I think American Beauty is a very strong movie with lots of issues involved that are perhaps much closer to home than we can ever imagine
  • When I first watched this movie on the cinema, I thought that it is something like a Desperate Housewives setting TV drama with neighbors that perhaps you do not know or understand
  • I'm not going to spoil the plot for you, but for those who have seen would agree with me that this is a pretty fascinating type of movie
  • American Beauty is a really good title and I recommend watching this DVD version, but without your kids

• by eryana09

I think American Beauty is a very strong movie with lots of issues involved that are perhaps much closer to home than we can ever imagine. When I first watched this movie on the cinema, I thought that it is something like a Desperate Housewives setting TV drama with neighbors that perhaps you do not know

or understand.

I think Mena Suvari’s acting alongside Wes Bentley as long as Kevin Spacey and many more is awesome. This is a story about weirdness and how this person and that person could come across in their lives at a different stage with their own different agendas and you will be balking at the truthfulness of ...

• it. It is sometimes happening in our neighborhood for all we know, that we might or might not realize. I’m not going to spoil the plot for you, but for those who have seen would agree with me that this is a pretty fascinating type of movie.

There is lots of love issues happening as well,

like issues between a husband and wife, how a family is raised and many more. I’m not going to say whether it is really a love between teenagers or a love between a teenager and a man half her age. American Beauty is a really good title and I recommend watching this DVD version, but without your kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539930531/k2311a1216/12.16.08