My Bollywood Bride  » Movies  »
  • Watching My Bollywood Bride, I love it so much
  • However, I think the movie is a bit long ago

• by eryana09

Watching My Bollywood Bride, I love it so much. This is based on a true story of a copywriter aspiring to become a writer and having a very popular girlfriend; Bollywood, that is. Kashmira Shah and Jason Lewis star in this movie and I love it; so romantic and it shows that

even with 2 different culture, a love could be bind together.

However, I think the movie is a bit long ago. I watched this on DVD and I think this is such a perfect movie. Jason’s character doesn’t realize that he has fallen in love with a movie star, Reena, in the story.

• She is a very gorgeous lady and I could see both characters having a movie chemistry together. The story flow is quite awesomely well, considering it it a bit of an old movie. However, I would have hoped the picture quality to be a bit better though. There are just
        loads of singing and dancing so if you have the patience, then watching this would be a breeze for you.

Imagine High School Musical, Wizard of Oz and Grease all in one. You get a super entertainment movie, Bollywood style, with a very handsome hero, based on a true story. 9 stars for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539910431/k2311a1216/12.16.08