I.Q.  » Movies  »
  • And the best part about this story is the morale value of it
  • It has all the right elements of love and I definitely super love it

• by eryana09

Remember the movie by Meg Ryan, I.Q.? Well, I truly love this movie I.Q. as it is very awesome and something wonderful to watch. Meg plays the wonderful and sweet Catherine Boyd and it happens so in this story that she is Albert Einstein’s niece and the not so clever Ed Walters, acted

by the very dashing Tim Robbins, falls for Catherine and wondering how on earth can he be the same league with her with his not so smart aura.

And this is where the movie shines and that’s why I truly love it to bits! And the best part about this story is the ...

• morale value of it. No matter whether you are a genius or a super dumb person, when it comes to love, everybody deserves a piece of the big thing. Life is not just about fulfilling responsibilities, but it is also about life pretty much. And I love this movie so, so much.
        It has all the right elements of love and I definitely super love it.

Watching Meg Ryan’s acting is again very prolific and I truly love her acting and she is super wonderful as Catherine. Super thumbs up for this movie. It is available on DVD for all that are interested to catch it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539870431/k2311a1216/12.16.08