Club Penguin: The Pizza Parlor  » Games  »
  • Strategy games like this, though could be improved in 3D forms and all that, is one of the best elixir for a work-stress moment

• by eryana09

Here is a review for the game, Club Penguin: The Pizza Parlor. I have played this a while back and it’s a real messy and busy game but if you like games that are of a food and beverage nature, then this might be the perfect one for you.

I played

this game honestly and dedicated my time to it, without looking hard enough for those things people call cheats. Because truth be told, the game, though messy and not really graphically beautiful and gorgeous, it does give me a sense of satisfaction and in short, the game keeps gamers busy, if you ...

• know what I mean. That’s like my honest opinion and you have to deliver those foods fast. What sets the mood is when you see so many customers at the tables and you have to keep the business running; at the same time, keeping your customers satisfied.

Strategy games like this, though

could be improved in 3D forms and all that, is one of the best elixir for a work-stress moment. Just me and the game is the focus. I give this game review a rating of 7. And oh yes, before I forget to mention, the penguins indeed look super cute!

Nikki says :

how can i serve customers? will i go to the kitchen and play pizzatron? i`m so confused

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539850431/k2311a1216/12.16.08