Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
  • At one point or another in our gaming life, I think it would be possible that everyone has ever played the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
  • As we all know, the short form GTA is a very popular game, but call me a bad gamer or something, I just find this game simply boring
  • So my best advice is to avoid playing this game too much
  • The character that I played would do all sorts of horrific things to the point of beating someone else and robbing their vehicles and belongings etc. It is really a point blank game, and I know that almost all guys whom are game freaks would love this game, but I don't

• by eryana09

At one point or another in our gaming life, I think it would be possible that everyone has ever played the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. As we all know, the short form GTA is a very popular game, but call me a bad gamer or something, I

just find this game simply boring.

I just bought it and played it on my Xbox just to find out what it’s all about; the hype and all. And the one that is really hooked to this game would be my current boyfriend. He is like so into it like 24/7 and after he has come back from work, the first thing he would do is to come to my house on most weekdays and look for this game to play. It is really a bad game, what with the violence and all that. Really a bad ...

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
      influence and might make us react to violence too. So my best advice is to avoid playing this game too much. Much is alright, I guess, just for the fun of it but too much is not good.

The character that I played would do all sorts of

horrific things to the point of beating someone else and robbing their vehicles and belongings etc. It is really a point blank game, and I know that almost all guys whom are game freaks would love this game, but I don’t. Sorry guys, I have to give it a rating of 4.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Tasleem Shaikh says :

re : As we all know, the short form GTA is a very popular game, but call me a bad gamer or something, I just find this game simply boring
As we all play Grand Auto theft played whether some played in their childhood or some in old or some in teenager stages, it’s kind of interesting game with missions to be completed out but sometimes we ended up causing trouble like driving car over someone or killing a streetwalker or attracting cops attention, thereby making it boring sometimes

Rita Real says :

When I was younger, I never understood the hype about GTA games. I was allowed to watch, but not play. When I got my own GTA games, the gaming experience was much different. I think following the story missions, side mission can give a new perspective because the story is great.

Rita Real says :

re : The character that I played would do all sorts of horrific things to the point of beating someone else and robbing their vehicles and belongings etc. It is really a point blank game, and I know that almost all guys whom are game freaks would love this game, but I don’t
The main character was forced to into the old gang ways of life in his neighborhood. I don’t want to give the story away, but he was framed for murder by a cop and life sort of forced him into that world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539840431/k2311a1216/12.16.08