Barbie Vacation Adventure  » Games  »
  • However, that being said, I still find the game pretty addictive and I think this game is available on Nintendo too
  • I love the part when I played the 'dating part' and the setting would not be in the house, but rather, a nice dating area with the man of Barbie's dreams
  • It is a very interesting game and I rate it an 8

• by eryana09

Hi folks. Today, I’m going to review the game, Barbie Vacation Adventure that I’ve played on my Xbox with my sister countless times before. Firstly, I would like to say, never underestimate this game or rather, the powerful enjoyment of this game. It is really a simple game, but is truly relaxing and has given me lots of pure fun and filling my time really nicely.

I play

this game to pass along time, or in between times whereby I need to wait for my mom to shower and get herself ready for eating dinner outside and etc. Although, there’s one complaint that I have regarding this game though. I wish the graphic could have been better. However, that being said, I still find the game pretty addictive and I think this game is available ...

• on Nintendo too. You have this dialog box while you play and example like a knock on the door and stuff like that, and Barbie would have to do the things being mentioned. I love the part when I played the ‘dating part’ and the setting would not be in the house, but rather, a nice dating area with the man of Barbie’s dreams.

Since it is

an adventure game, you can make Barbie take pictures while she visits places, like the park or something and she can also play a sport or two. As normal, Ken is the boyfriend and there’s also a game about Ken and Barbie and you have to find the missing things. It is a very interesting game and I rate it an 8. 10 if not for the graphics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539790431/k2311a1216/12.16.08