The Barbie Diaries  » Movies  »
  • Even though I'm already a grown up, I love watching cartoons, animated movies and especially Barbie

• by eryana09

Even though I’m already a grown up, I love watching cartoons, animated movies and especially Barbie! I’ve watched The Barbie Diaries like countless times and just am not bored with it at all. This is just like your typical chick flick; only animated version.

Barbie and her friends (whom are all Barbie gorgeous too)

and this gorgeous beautiful blonde teenager have boy and popularity issues within herself and she likes to write stuff in her diary and it seems like most of the things that she had written, things would come true for her. And she’s so having a major crush for this guy called Kevin. And there’s ...

• also another character called Todd. So who does Barbie girl ends up with..? Not going to reveal. It feels so wonderful, like those days when I was little and watching Care Bears with my cousins and siblings.

And in this The Barbie Diaries, Barbie and her gang can really play such a

nice music, with real voice, music and all. I just love it so, so much and will always make it a point to watch this.

I would even let my kids someday watch this and hopefully the DVD version is still out there, because I have this on video tape and scared that it won’t last that long.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539780431/k2311a1216/12.16.08