The Sims 3
  • I agree like 100% and how I wish that our life could be planned as easy as Sims 3 here
  • And one of the best profile family that I really love would be those that have a picture perfect family and all that

• by eryana09

When I first started playing The Sims 3, I became so enraptured by the beautiful life of The Sims in this part 3 and word has it that The Sims are becoming more better as days go by. I agree like 100% and how I wish that our life could be planned as easy as Sims 3 here. You get different Sims with different lifestyles and it’s

basically up to you who you want to be and all that.

This version is basically about their own world and life and in this particular awesome neighborhood where there’s a gorgeous town with lots of leisure, wealth and many more. The characters are getting more ‘gorgeous’ by the day and I’m so proud of The Sims’ creators. There was this moment whereby I played and there was ...

• this double story messy home and this guy was trying his best to ‘get’ women. That was so funny but I would think that this might not be suitable for young teenagers. The normal stuffs like parts of houses being burnt and all if you neglect and up to the point whereby your kids are haywire and you are left stranded, feeling all so tired.

And one of

the best profile family that I really love would be those that have a picture perfect family and all that. This is pretty similar to The Sims 2, only better and more awesome spoofs for users to use. Summarily, Sims 3 is basically about a whole new neighborhood and it’s not hard to get used to it, really. I shall give The Sims 3 a rating of 9.

The Sims 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539760431/k2311a1216/12.16.08