The Sims 2 Fashion Show
  • This is super, super awesome and I think this is one of the best in The Sims game genre
  • There are just loads of nice characters or should I say models and this is amazing for those fashion lovers out there, whom are quite becoming a gaming freak
  • But I dislike violence in any forms and I'm just out to have fun

• by eryana09

You guys wouldn’t believe how much entertained I was when I played The Sims 2 Fashion Show. This is super, super awesome and I think this is one of the best in The Sims game genre.

fashion lovers out there, whom are quite becoming a gaming freak. I must admit that I used not to be a game freak, but after playing online games and games that are filled with realism and something to do with real people, and poking fun too, like reality games, I have started to ...

• become a game freak. But I dislike violence in any forms and I’m just out to have fun. And that’s what The Sims 2 Fashion Show provides. It gives me a new perspective on gaming life and I certainly have found myself loving The Sims more and more; though I could
        say that some are just not my favorites.

You can create a fashion parade with The Sims 2 Fashion Show and the clothes are all super awesome. Just make sure you know when to eat, sleep and bathe when you start to play these games. The Sims 2 Fashion Show rocks, truly!

Anwar says :

Hi How d you create a fashion show on the Sims 2 ?

eryana09 says :

You can`t. You can only create a runway

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539740431/k2311a1216/12.16.08