Playboy: The Mansion
2.5
  • The game gets boring easily, right after you have gotten round it and you have basically get around to 'cheats' too, which can easily be detected, if you are an avid game player
  • The graphics of this game is not that bad, and the best part of this game is to throw a party
  • I am going to just leave it at that, and as a gamer, I think this scores around 5

• by eryana09

Ever heard of life imitating art..? You can play the real playboy deal in a gaming situation should you are not a playboy in a real life. Harmlessly though. I mean, it’s better to become a playboy in gaming life rather than the real life, right..?

Playboy: The Mansion is a PC game that I have and I play at times when I’m really, really bored. The game gets

boring easily, right after you have gotten round it and you have basically get around to ‘cheats’ too, which can easily be detected, if you are an avid game player. The game is perhaps after the real playboy mogul; perhaps so or none that I know of. You get lots of celebrities perks and the ladies characters are really quite sexy. This is something like Sims too, although I’ve ...

• not seen the word Sims on this game, really. It’s just named as Playboy: The Mansion, so I just think that reality games such as this are all more or less having the same concept.

The graphics of this game is not that bad, and the best part of this game is to throw a party; and lots of it, I say. The more social networking you do up, the more

you can win in this game. And it helps because if you score at those parties, your party reports would be featured in magazines and stuff like that, and I shall not give the spoilers and you can explore the different ‘Sims’ characters. I am going to just leave it at that, and as a gamer, I think this scores around 5. But it tends to get boring especially for us ladies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539730431/k2311a1216/12.16.08