Sims 2 Nightlife

• by eryana09

I have played Sims 2 Nightlife and I have it with me; I bought it because I am so into The Sims game. And I love The Sims, don’t get me wrong.

However, I think that this version; Sims 2 Nightlife is getting more and more wilder and this game is not suitable for

teenagers at all.

I mean, they might get the wrong idea and all and The Sims are so into ‘doing it’ in this version.

You have characters that are truly engaging and one main guy’s character would be ’sleeping’ with one lady and the other night, another lady.

I just hate it.

...

• It is like so reality and has been happening lots of times in real life.

And worst off, both ladies would be fighting ‘Sims’ style and the man goes over to woo another woman while they are literally fighting.

You can just make the character go ‘wild’ and all that, and there’s no possibility

of making it good, get what I mean.

The game is loaded for such innuendos and this is best left for marriage couples.

No matter how close to real the graphics are, I’m going to have to give Sims 2 Nightlife a rating of 4.

Sorry guys, but this is my honest review opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281612539720431/k2311a1216/12.16.08