Jamie’s Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours by Jamie Oliver  » Books  »
  • But I think one should not prevent themselves from reading cook books at all
  • This is one of the best reason ever to be good in our daily cooking and to have a super improvement in these areas

• by eryana09

Come to think of it, I rarely take the opportunity to review cook books which I’ve read countless times. I don’t know why. Maybe because I’m so cooped up and concentrating on fictional and non-fiction type of self-help books and novels that I

tend to ‘neglect’ cook books.

But I think one should not prevent themselves from reading cook books at all. This is one of the best reason ever to be good in our daily cooking and to have a super improvement in these areas. Therefore, I come across this book, Jamie’s Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours by Jamie Oliver and it is super awesome. I’ve been quite a regular follower to Jamie Oliver cooking shows and I just am in love with him.

• Jamie's Ministry of Food: Anyone Can Learn to Cook in 24 Hours by Jamie Oliver
      The fact that he can whip up any forms of recipes under any given time and circumstances.

The dishes and recipes that he has or had come up with are all superb and we could modify it here and there in our own

way. This book is for the normal-average cook in ourselves. Even those not expert in cooking could just try. It is easy and I could feel Jamie’s spirit in trying to help people to learn how to cook. 10 for this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612539690431/k2311a1216/12.16.08