House of Fears
  • As usual, the setting is something like a haunted house, but watching this brought a kind of excitement in me because I know that they are all out for something which they do not know yet

• by eryana09

OK, I have to admit that House of Fears makes me go all creepy. However, the movie is kind of dark and it’s quite irritating to say. I wish that most haunted movies would be clearer and not having a dark effect.

I am not really sure of the casts and

all; they look kind of unknown to me. As usual, the setting is something like a haunted house, but watching this brought a kind of excitement in me because I know that they are all out for something which they do not know yet. The 6 of them are there in that ...

• haunted house to sneak peak and little do they realize that they are up for haunting and killings too.

Like a normal horror story, they find themselves trying to escape and a bit gore in my point of view because there are those that die. I closed my eyes for quite a

few scenes and it was one of those freakish moments. Although I do not know the casts and all, and I’m sure I do not know about the Director of this movie, it really scares me and for a ghostly story, this one isn’t that bad. I give this a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539650431/k2311a1216/12.16.08