Young At Heart  » Movies  »
  • I recommend everyone to watch this, Young At Heart
  • The best part is that the members in this band are all senior citizens and roughly around 80 years or so

• by eryana09

I recommend everyone to watch this, Young At Heart. This is something that I would recommend any senior citizen to watch. As we grow old, we become more sensitive and prone to feelings that we might not succumb to should we are young.

This

movie is about a group of senior citizens and they sort of form a band and making a success out of it. And this movie is something like a form of praising them or rather, a movie or documentary to celebrate their brand of music. The best part is that the members in this band are all senior citizens and roughly around 80 years or so. As a young person watching this, I felt really happy that there are something that senior citizens out there can look ...

• Young At Heart
      forward to during their old age.

Music and for me, as we grow older, we should remember that life is going to be shorter as days go by. So to have something that is concrete and able for us to reminisce is important.

And that is perhaps what these people are doing. They are trying to form something that is very sweet and at the same time, healthy for their mind, body and soul.

This Young At Heart is highly recommended and the title is really suiting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539600431/k2311a1216/12.16.08