Italian Grill by Mario Batali  » Books  »
  • I love this book so much because there are so many grilling methods that people like me truly love and that includes barbecue methods, the very refreshing Italian style of grilling and many more

• by eryana09

This book, Italian Grill by Mario Batali is cool. Anyone who would want to learn how to cook should buy this book and keep it.

very refreshing Italian style of grilling and many more. I am not praising this book for nothing. It is really super cool. Imagine some cook books that do not feature any cool grilling steps; this book has it; in one package and I think it is something that is ...

• passed on from tradition to the other tradition. Don’t underestimate that a guy can’t cook. They can, and this book is a testimony of it, really.

Even though I’ve yet to master everything that is available in this book, I do start off in small steps and that is creatively trying

out bit by bit. There are loads that you can try and remember by and I love the recipes that are of kitchen and bits of seafood genre. Totally awesome, I must say. I give this book a 10, simply because it’s very inspirational and recreational for the cooking mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612539580431/k2311a1216/12.16.08