The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants  » Movies  »
  • I am not trying to be biased but I would have to say the performance of Alexis and America are perhaps 2 of the best of the rest of the ladies acting
  • I love the plot of this movie and it is slightly different from the book version
  • I would definitely give this story a rating of 9

• by eryana09

Have you guys ever watched the movie version from the book, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Well, I have and here is my review after watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Alexis Bledel, (from Gilmore Girls), America Ferrera (from Ugly Betty),

Blake Lively and Amber Tamblyn star in this and it is a super awesome story, to be shared and watched especially amongst those having best-friends and would want to share your special friendships with one another. I am not trying to be biased but I would have to say the performance of Alexis and America are perhaps 2 of the best of the rest of the ladies acting. They have on-screen good aura and could really deliver their lines really well.

I love the plot ...

• The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
      of this movie and it is slightly different from the book version. In this movie, you find these awesome girls being best mates ever because their moms were also best-friends. So you could see the link there, right.

I thought the story would be

a bit very teenager-like but I was surprised that I love it very much. I would definitely give this story a rating of 9. You guys should really watch it. It definitely reminds me of the good and bad times that I have with my best-friends.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111612539420431/k2311a1216/12.16.08