Justin Bieber

• by eryana09

Look out for this name: Justin Bieber. He’s around 14, I think and this kid will really go far. In fact, he has experience singing and rumors have it that he has or is going to have a singing album coming up soon. I first saw him on a video my friend showed and he

was singing in a competition or something.

I think his parents must be proud of him, because of his special talent voice. He could sing almost any songs at all and memorized all those lines. Super awesome and with his T-shirt, short and cap, his voice is so nice for a kid and romantic at that.

• I’m sure many young teens are gushing about his voice and definitely have a little bit of crush here and there. Lucky boy!

To have so many admirers and people liking him, not hating him at all. I wish my son would be like that; so talented and well-liked by so many people. He

has such an awesome voice, and you have to listen to him singing tunes from Chris Brown, BoyzIIMen and many more. 10 stars for this kid. I wish that he would really have a musical career when he grows up. Super awesome and all the best to him and kudos to his cool singing voice.

Justin Bieber
    Samantha says :

Does Justin Have A CD Out? Or Is He Working On One? Do You Know When It Comes Out Or When It Came Out?

ani says :

I think he recently released ‘Believe’. Also check out ‘As Long As You Love Me’. It’s a great song.

Hailey Williford says :

Why is Justin Bieber so amazing in your opinion? I think he`s great

ani says :

because he is CANADIAN (from a fellow canadian ) )

eryana09 says :

He`s cute right that`s all that matters. Check on Google for his latest CDs.

ani says :

I recently went to his concert and I was no fan before but now I’m a convert

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141612539410431/k2311a1216/12.16.08