Stick Man by Julia Donaldson
  • I think the author Julia had done a very good job out of writing this book and I find the idea truly refreshing
  • I love them all and that being said, this book sees through the Stick Man journey and hardships plus laughter and happiness

• by eryana09

Imagine your life being a stick man and having to take care of your stick family at the same time, including yourself..? That would really he hard and that’s what this book, Stick Man by Julia Donaldson is all about. I think the author Julia had done a very good job out of writing this

book and I find the idea truly refreshing.

There are also illustrations in this book and they are colorful and awesome. I love them all and that being said, this book sees through the Stick Man journey and hardships plus laughter and happiness. This book is comparable to something like the normal lives that we are ...

• going through and you could really identify with the characters being as humans.

This book, though simple in its writing, is very suitable for children of all ages and I think it would be very useful for mommies to read for their children and etc. I love this story very much and would make it

a point to introduce this story to my friends’ children in future. Stick Man’s character is something that is to be praised because he embodies the character of a father and also towards his family. There are some scenes that might bring some tears to your eyes once you read this story, especially for your children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612539380431/k2311a1216/12.16.08