Rimmel London Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the new Rimmel London Renew and Lift Foundation because I really, really want to believe that it would do just what it claims it will do
  • The first time that I used Renew and Lift foundation, I noticed that it does not sink into the fine lines around my eyes and mouth

• by RebeccaLynn

I bought the new Rimmel London Renew and Lift Foundation because I really, really want to believe that it would do just what it claims it will do. Renew and Lift claims right on the bottle that you will have younger looking skin in just twelve days after use.

It claims that it will firm your’ skin, minimize your’ pores and

retexturize your’ face giving you a dewy.

radiant look.

In twelve days? That would be so great!

Well, guess what? It works! Holy cow! Someone finally kept a promise!

The first time that I used Renew and Lift foundation, I noticed that it does not sink into the fine lines around my eyes and mouth.

Most foundations do, making me look even older.

But this seemed to sit on top of the lines all day.

It never settled in!

After four days, I noticed that my pores did look smaller and my skin felt tighter even without the make-up on.

By day six, Yes, the fine lines around my eyes and mouth looked smaller.

Not a great deal smaller but smaller is ...

• Rimmel London Foundation
      smaller and as far as I am concerned, that is always a good thing!

By day twelve I had decided that I will continue to buy Rimmell London Renew and Lift.

The fine lines around my eyes and mouth are visibly smaller.

My pores are so much tighter and my skin looks and feels much tighter and firmer.

I will be

sticking with this product because it seems that the longer you use it, the better your’ skin looks and let’s face it…I need all the help that I can get! Besides, when you find a product that keeps it’s promises when so many others don’t, I tend to stick with what works.

Now I understand why so many Rimmel London users are so loyal to the company.

I give it a 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311612539240331/k2311a1216/12.16.08