V05 Give me curls
2.0
  • V05 Give me curls was on sale at Walmart and since I want curly hair every now and again, I decided to try it

• by RebeccaLynn

V05 Give me curls was on sale at Walmart and since I want curly hair every now and again, I decided to try it. It comes in a red, 5.

1 fluid ounce pump spray bottle and costs two dollars and ninety-five cents.

This is supposed to be a five vitamin formula but I couldn’t find the five vitamins in the ingredient list.

The bottle claims that the product will create strong curls that last all day while

keeping your’ curls soft.

It claims to resist humidity while still allowing you to run your’ fingers through your’ hair.

Or whoever else you want to have run their’ fingers through your’ hair.

This product says that you are supposed to spray it on dry hair and then use your’ fingers to wrap sections of hair around your’ curling iron and viola’! You have soft, bouncy curls!

Thing is though, I have tried this product several different ...

• ways.

I have tried it in damp hair and on dry hair just as the instruction say to do and every single time, I ended up with sticky curls that not only could I not run my fingers through but the curls all fell out at the first sign of humidity!

After the curls fall out, I am left with a sticky mess in my hair that I can not even get a hairbrush to penetrate.

So

then I have to shower and re-wash my previously clean hair and start all over again.

If you buy this product and you have straight hair, then I doubt that it will work for you either.

But if you all ready have curly or semi-curly hair, then this product might help to keep your’ curls in place.

But don’t expect to let anyone run anything through your’ hair unless you don’t mind it getting stuck!

This is probably best used as just a really nice smelling hair spray!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311612539230331/k2311a1216/12.16.08