Martha Stewart  » People  »
  • I know that there are a lot of people out there who do not like Martha Stewart but I am not one of those people
  • I guess I could kind of see that in her but I think she controls it better now
  • I am impressed with Martha Stewart and I find her to be informative, funny and delightful to watch

• by RebeccaLynn

I know that there are a lot of people out there who do not like Martha Stewart but I am not one of those people. I really enjoy watching her show in the mornings. Maybe she used to be snotty to people.

I guess I could kind of see that in her but I think she controls it better now. I did watch the mini-series that one of the big networks made about her when she went to prison.

Cybil Shepard should be ashamed of herself for agreeing to portray another woman in that

light. Even Martha Stewart’s daughter said that the show was woefully inaccurate.

It made Martha out to look like she never cared about anyone or anything but success and that she didn’t even want her daughter when she was a child. But her daughter has appeared on Martha’s show many times and she tells all kinds of funny stories about her mother while ahe was growing up.

I also think that Martha would not have been indicted and sent to prison for insider trading had she been a man. It seems that girl’s aren’t ...

• allowed to play with the big boys and be better than they are at their’ own game.

Prison seemed to soften Martha though. She is no longer so hard around the edges.

She doesn’t seem to be as cold as she used to be. I have learned so much by watching her show.

Like how to make goat cheese and goat milk soaps. I have learned how to decorate on a budget, cook gourmet meals in a hurry, grow all kinds of plants.

There is just so much to learn from her. She is

a fountain of knowledge and she breaks the mold of what most people think that a mother should be.

I am impressed with Martha Stewart and I find her to be informative, funny and delightful to watch. So in my book she gets a 10.

If you want to learn about how to cook, clean, grow a garden, care for your’ pets, new make-up techniques and so much more, then I would suggest that you tune in to The Martha Stewart show on week day mornings or visit MarthaStewart. com to learn just about any domestic thing that you can think of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521612539170331/k2311a1216/12.16.08