Sarah Palin  » Local news  »
0.5
  • When she said things like Say it aint so, Joe and Dog gone it and Aw heck with that little wink and smile into the camera, I felt sick to my stomache at what I saw in her eyes

• by RebeccaLynn

I just watched the Vice Presidential debate. It was the first time since her nomination speech that I have seen her in action and there is one word that describes her for me in a presidential capacity. SCARY.

If McCain gets in the White House and IF (God forbid) something happens to him and Palin becomes President - watch out world!

A surge in Afghanistan? Is she serious? The leading General in Afghanistan DID say that an Iraq style surge would not work. Whoever checked the facts for her messed up.

Palin claimed that Obama voted 94 times for tax increases on the middle class. Even ABC

news said immediatley after the debate that her number was high.

Obama voted for increases half of Palin’s number. I applaud her for trying to untie John McCain from George Bush but that’s all she could do.

Try. It looked like she was getting frustrated and kept changing the subject by saying things like “Well, I would like to go back to this…” But what scared me about her was this; I am a southerner and her ‘Aw shucks’ routine not only offended me but I could see an underlying spitefulness in her eyes and her expressions which she tried to cover up with the ‘good ole’ ...

• girl’ routine.

Give me a break!

When she said things like “Say it aint so, Joe” and “Dog gone it” and “Aw heck” with that little wink and smile into the camera, I felt sick to my stomache at what I saw in her eyes. She may very well be the greatest leader Alaska has ever seen (that may be a stretch but hey, I live in the south) but I absolutely do not want her in a position to lead this nation.

There seems to be a vindictiveness in her that is just under the surface that makes me uneasy. To me what goes on in

her family and whether or not her husband had a DWI years ago have nothing to do with whether or not I want her in control of the United States.

There is something scary under that pretty face. That’s just the way I feel about it.

And her stance on Israel. Is she crazy?

I wasn’t decided on who to vote for until tonight’s debate but hearing what Palin had to say, along with her body language and the look in her eyes helped me to decide.

I won’t be voting for John McCain. It does matter who the Vice President is and she is not someone that I want to put in that particular position of power.

Sarah Palin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 361612539120331/k2311a1216/12.16.08