mymms.com
  • Well now, the Mars company has taken it a step further, making the cost acceptable
  • I'm glad that this is available to us now and if you have a little extra money and are looking for a unique gift then I recommend going to mymms

• by RebeccaLynn

I have known about the M&Ms website for quite some time now and I have always thought that the concept was a great idea…if only the candy makers would make gift giving more affordable. Well, now they have.

When the M&Ms website first went up, you could go online, pick three colors of M&Ms out of twenty-six colors, have a short message put on the candies and then have them sent out to whoever you want.

But the price was a bit much.

When you think about

it, yes, you do get to put a short personalized message on the candies and pick your colors, but seven ounces for thirty-five dollars? Come on!

Well now, the Mars company has taken it a step further, making the cost acceptable.

Now you can go on to the website, which is mymms.

com, and pick your’ three favorite colors, have a short message put on the candies AND now you can have any portrait that you want put on the candies!

All you have to do is upload ...

• the photo of your’ choice along with your’ color and message choices and the folks at mymms.

com will transform your’ photo into a series of dots that will then be transferred onto the M&Ms as a surprisingly realistic photo on the candy.

Now the thirty-five dollars for seven ounces doesn’t seem like it’s so outrageous because you can customize your’ M&Ms to the person that you are sending them too.

For example, my husband and I are putting my in-laws wedding photo on M&Ms and having them

sent to them for Christmas.

Who wouldn’t love to get a gift like that?

The M&Ms can either be shipped to you or gift wrapped and shipped directly to who ever you had them made for.

I love this idea and I’m glad that mymms.

com found a way to make the cost of their’ product a little easier to swallow!

I’m glad that this is available to us now and if you have a little extra money and are looking for a unique gift then I recommend going to mymms.

com and making the perfect gift.

Amy says :

I just received my personalized m m’s in the mail today and boy what a disappointment I paid over $ 52 bucks for three tiny 7oz. sacks of them. This might just be the biggest ripoff of all time. AND I had a 10% off coupon code or it would have been 4 bucks more I will never order from them again. Not only was the amount ridiculously small, but the black ink used to print the faces and words was coming off and coating the package in places. You couldn’t even read the writing on most of them. The shipping was $ 15 bucks for three tiny packages, too They included 2 gel packs to keep them cold, but there is no way it should cost that much to ship these dinky things. I am totally annoyed with m m’s and this product. Will never buy these again

Kreighton Rahn says :

Sure, they may be a ripoff, but most little gifts like that usually are. They’re made to be a cute gift to someone you love. While it’s not worth the cost for the M M’s if you’re just going to eat them it’s worth it if you’re giving them to someone you love who will appreciate your gift. So sure, they’re overpriced, but if it makes the one you love happy it can be worth the cost. Again, don’t get them just to eat

May says :

We eagerly anticipated trying the new hazelnut m m’s. After finally finding
    them, we purchased a bag, took it home and several family members tried
    them. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT They tasted like regular milk chocolate m m’s.
    No discernable hazelnut flavor at all. No hazelnuts either.
    Will not purchase again or recommend to anyone else.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461612539080331/k2311a1216/12.16.08