Jimmy Kimmel Live  » TV  »
0.5
  • Bottom line, I think Jimmy Kimmel is a big old jerk who tries to pretend that he is a comedian
  • I don't like him or his show and I wish my husband would find something else to watch
  • I don't think that he could be worse but I could be wrong about that

• by RebeccaLynn

Jimmy Kimmel gets on my nerves every single night! My husband likes to watch Jimmy Kimmel Live. He seems to think Jimmy is funny but I can’t stand him.

He is not funny and I have seen him be down right mean.

Did you watch Jimmy Kimmel Live during the writer strike? During that time, when Jimmy had no one to write his jokes for him, he bombed on a nightly basis when he came back on the air.

Without anyone to tell

him how to be funny, he is just not!

When the writers finally did come back, the first night that the security guard, Guiermo, returned to the show, he had grown a goatee.

On live television, Jimmy stopped the show and told Guiermo that he had to shave it off because Jimmy didn’t want any “vatos” on the show.

Right after commercial break, Jimmy had given his Uncle Frank a razor and shaving foam and had Uncle Frank shave Guiermo right then and ...

• there.

The poor man looked humiliated.

He said that his wife like his new facial hair but Jimmy told him “Not on my show.

” I felt so bad for Guiermo.

Not long ago, Josh Grogan was on the show and he had played the hero/love interest in a new movie and Jimmy asked him how he had gotten the part because, in Jimmy’s mind, Josh was obviously too ugly to play the part of a hero.

Josh argued with him and Jimmy told

him that he was too over weight and not handsome enough to play the part of a hero and were the writers trying to re-classify what a hero role should be?

Bottom line, I think Jimmy Kimmel is a big old jerk who tries to pretend that he is a comedian.

I don’t like him or his show and I wish my husband would find something else to watch.

I give him a 1.

I don’t think that he could be worse but I could be wrong about that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101612539040331/k2311a1216/12.16.08