Natural Life Puppy Complete Food  » Pets  »
  • I normally do not buy dog food at Walmart but since I was there anyway, I decided to see what they had
  • The best foods start with meat ingrediants

• by RebeccaLynn

I recently rescued a four week old puppy. I needed a good soft food for him to mix with his formula. I normally do not buy dog food at Walmart but since I was there anyway, I decided to see what they had. I was really surprised when I picked up a can of Natural Life Puppy Complete Puppy Food.

Long name, but what I read in the ingrediants surprised me. Most puppy and dog foods have a lot of wheat gluten or corn gluten in them. These are just fillers to make

the dog feel full but they have next to no nutritional value.

The best foods start with meat ingrediants. This Natural Life puppy food has several good ingrediants in it. Ingrediants on the backs of cans and bags are listed in the order of greatest to least.

So the first ingrediant is the largest amount, then the second is the second largest amount. There is usually a meat by-product and then fillers. Puppy Complete though is different.

The ingrediants are listed like this; chicken broth, chicken, ocean fish, chicken liver, brown rice, turkey,

• lamb, cranberry meal…. and on and on. To find a product in Walmart of this quality surprised me but the price surprised me more.

One dollar and twenty cents per 13. 2 ounce can! WOW! I bought six of them. I am very happy with this puppy food.

The puppy is very happy with it too. When it is time to eat, he heads to the kitchen and cries until I put it in front of him. He acts like he really enjoys it.

I’m going to keep buying this for him. It never caused

any bowel problems for him and it doesn’t stink like a lot of canned dog foods do. It has a mild, meaty smell and it keeps well in the refridgerator.

I’m going to see if they make a solid food for my big dogs. If they do and they keep to the same high quality, I will be buying it for them too. I do recommend this product.

I am very pleased with it and to be able to get it at Walmart instead of making a special trip to the feed store is a big bonus for me. I give it a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291612539030331/k2311a1216/12.16.08