sharedreviews.com  » Web sites  »
2.0
  • I locked my information to the public because I think it's dangerous to share that information online

• by RebeccaLynn

I recently came across this site. Sharedreviews. com.

It is a paid to review site but it works differently from this paid to review site. First of all, you are not paid on a review by review basis like you are on reviewstream.

Instead you are paid once per month for not only your’ reviews but also for the number of votes that you have given other people’s reviews. It seems that the goal is to collect as many friends as possible and then vote on all of their’ reviews and hope that they also vote for

your’ reviews.

You are allowed a certain number of votes each month in each category and sub-category and it looks to me like your’ goal should be to get rid of as many of your’ votes as possible in order to get a higher share in the revenue at the end of the month. You are supposedly paid fifty-percent of the ad revenue on the site but I still haven’t figired out how that fifty percent is divided up among the members.

The site claims that some top users are earning several hundred dollars per month ...

• but I will stick with it for a while and let you know if that is actually the truth. The site is a bit confusing to use.

The reviews are not on the homepage,rather, you have to click on a members profile to be taken to their’ reviews. After that you are given a choice between three other similar reviews and allowing the site to pick a random review for you.

The pprofile page was confusing to me. Maybe I’m just tired but it took me a while to figure ou how to request friends and

how to unlock some of my information to make it viewable to the public.

You are asked some very personal questions on the profile page, such as, income level and your’ home address and telephone number. The site says that this information helps to build trust amongst the members.

The more they know about you, the more trust earned…I locked my information to the public because I think it’s dangerous to share that information online. This may turn out to be a good site in the long run but for now I can’t score it very high because the site left me confused and frustrated.

sharedreviews.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201612539020331/k2311a1216/12.16.08