Makeup Your Mind by Francois Nars  » Books  »
  • I love this book, Makeup Your Mind by Francois Nars
  • However, I dislike the fact that the cover book is kind of scary

• by eryana09

I love this book, Makeup Your Mind by Francois Nars. Reading this, I have a very great insight on the before and after of a make-up and this is especially handy because I’m always looking forward to having a perfect made-up face. I love experimenting with make-up and that’s why I bought this book to go along with

my beauty theory essentials.

However, I dislike the fact that the cover book is kind of scary. But it is necessary because the slightly gothic made-up face is to show the essentials of basic make-up and how to go about getting that ‘look’.

There are models featured which range from Sophie Dahl right up to Naomi Campbell. Yes, the ...

• before and after would make you go in awe at their difference and that some models do have perfect looking face even without make-up and with the enhancement of make-up, looks more beautifully made up. I did try to experiment with some of the tips given and I really find it so much fun. There are new colors
        which I find that I really suit at and the clothes to match it too, judging by the make-up look that I have.

I love this book and this is something perfect for one to just brush through and check out the pictures as well. This book is addictive and gives lots of wonderful tips. Not to be missed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171612539000331/k2311a1216/12.16.08