Elmer’s School Glue  » Housewares  »
  • I was a little bit worried when buying this product if it would be the best thing I could get, but after trying it and seeing how well it holds things together, I'm glad I got it

• by ninedays93383

I’m no longer in Elementary School, but I still really like Elmer’s School glue. I got a three-pack for a project that I am doing, and it seems to work really well.

One thing that is really cool is that it is purple, so you can see where

you have applied it, and then it dries clear.

Also, it is washable, so if it is used by children, a mess can be cleaned up a bit more easily than if it were not washable.

The glue sticks themselves are easy to use; all it takes is ...

• a twist off of the cap and then another twist on the bottom of it to get more glue to come out.

well it holds things together, I’m glad I got it.

It is likely much cheaper than glue meant for crafts, and I imagine it works just as well.

So, if you ever need school glue for any reason, in the stick form, try out Elmer’s School Glue.

It is great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531512538921031/k2311a1215/12.15.08