Life Water from SAFEWAY
  • The cost of this 'buy' of ten bottles was R10
  • For me, I find this fitness water to be too strong in the fruit taste to enjoy as much as I enjoy Propel fitness drinks or PowerAde fitness drink
  • Don't settle for one that is hard to get down, when there are so many choices of fitness drinks that are so easily swallowed, and totally enjoyed
  • I prefer only a slight taste of the fruit in my fitness water

• by covenly1
      I just bought a new type, for me, water drink called Life Water, from Safeway. I must say that the fruit tastes are much stronger than those in Propel Bottled health water, or in PowerAde. If you are one who prefers a stronger taste of the fruit in your health water for fitness and for general health, you will enjoy this ‘Life Water” from Safeway!

This antioxidant fruit water contains vitamins C & E, and is so important, as a daily drink for so many of us. Water in any form is so important to all of us.

Yet, most of us find drinking glasses and glasses of water a day, quite hard to do, while drinking water from a bottle is just such a natural thing to do, that

the water goes down easily, and with great taste, as well. Water does give us our life to enjoy with much better health, and it is so important that you find the water that is the easiest for you to drink. Every body DOES need water to replenish the water our body’s use, every day.

To be dehydrated can set you totally off in your mind, in your health, in your decision making. This ‘Life Water’ comes in a 20 fluid ounce unbreakable bottle. It comes in many flavors, such as pomegranate & Cherry, lemon, grape.

It is always best to really look over all the flavors and to find the ones you think you might enjoy the most. The cost of this ‘buy’ of ten bottles was R10. It ...

• is a SOBE manufactured drink.

For me, I find this fitness water to be too strong in the fruit taste to enjoy as much as I enjoy Propel fitness drinks or PowerAde fitness drink. It tastes almost as if it is Kool Ade to me. However, I should think, that with summer just around the bend, that this would be great to take on camp outs, etc.

, where you are taking children, and keeping them hydrated in a healthy way. It is a lot cheaper than coke, and a lot more hydrating than standard children’s drinks. This, to my mind, would be perfect for that!

I will stick to Propel and to Powerade for myself.

Still, it is important to realize there are so many ways to get fitness water

for yourself and for your family. Don’t settle for one that is hard to get down, when there are so many choices of fitness drinks that are so easily swallowed, and totally enjoyed! It is just a matter of your taste. I prefer only a slight taste of the fruit in my fitness water.

Many perfer a strong taste of it. Those who prefer the strong taste of the fruit in their drink, will totally enjoy this ‘life Water’ from Safeway. Drink water for your Mind, Body, and Spirit, this bottle reminds us.

I agree with that. Your spirits will stay up, your body will be healthier, and your mind will stay more clear, when you drink the water that is necessary for you, EVERY day!

Try this one, and see what YOU think!

BRENDA WILLIAMS says :

CAN YOU TELL ME WHO CARRIES THIS PARTICULAR WATER?

John says :

It’s sold at Safeway stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2770553890531/k2311a057/5.7.06