Quad Homedics Battery Massager  » Health  »
  • I think we paid almost six dollars for it

• by mbowie

My daughter and I were having girl’s night. So, we had to go shopping. We went to Ulta to find some girlie things.

We found a Homedics Quad battery operated massager. It was on clearance and in our price range.

I think we paid almost six dollars for it. This one was

pretty neat.

It has a handle grip. There are four large, about the size of half of a ping pong ball, knobs on the bottom.

The knobs lite up quite brightly. There was one massager that lit up blue and one massager that lit up green.

We got the one that lit up ...

• green. This massager is very easy to use.

It kind up looks like the shape of a scrub brush with the handle on the top. The power button is on the top of the handle.

There is only one setting. It feels like it is made well.

It isn’t the really cheap

feeling plastic like other massagers I have seen. It runs on three AAA batteries which are provided.

My daughter, who is seven, just loves this massager. I think the bright lights are what really got her.

The dogs even like this massager. It has a very strong vibration and it does give a very nice massage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512538801031/k2311a1215/12.15.08