Nestea Zero
  • I think it tastes almost exactly the same as the original

• by tambear
      I seen the Nestea Zero commercial on T. V. , and it stated that it had no calories and no sugar, and that it tasted the same as the original Nestea.

I really didn’t think I would like it the

first time I tried it. But I finally gave it a try today, and it’s wonderful.

I absolutley loved it. I would have never guessed there were no calories or sugar if I hadn’t already known.

It is ...

• aweetened with spleda, which is a sugar substitute. I think it tastes almost exactly the same as the original.

It’s perfect for people watching their weight or calorie intake. I suggest trying it.

You will be hooked, just

as I am. I could not be happier with this product.

I’ts well worth trying, and you won’t be disapointed. I would definatley recomend it to anyone.

It’s a great substitute for soda, or any beverage with calories or sugar.

Murray Williams says :

I am scheduled for a signifigant surgery in the next two weeks and I was told to consume no Hurbal products. Is Nestea Zero a hurbal tea product? I love this drink and take a can of it in my luch bucket everyday. I would certainly use this product after the surgery if it is a hurbal product but would stop using it for the time being. Please let me know.

Galega says :

Nestea Zero is made with Splenda Which is sucralose, which I think is part of a sugar molecule. Hence, you can say that it is a herbal product. Even after surgery, you should take it only after consulting your surgeon.

ellebeth says :

Tried Nestea Zero black tea while visiting my husbands family in Alberta. As a diabetic I am always looking for tasty no carb drinks without aspartame. Nestea Zero was absolutely awesome and I am extremely disappointed that I have been unable to find it in the US where we live. I hope this tea becomes available in the US soon and that stores in my area will carry it. Can’t seem to find any Nestea products, except powdered mixes, in any of my local stores.

Joanna says :

I don’t know where you live, but I have seen it several times in Wal-Mart. Publix doesn’t carry it, but they will order it if you ask. Perhaps one of your local grocers would do the same?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2770553880431/k2311a057/5.7.06