S.K Tay clinic and surgery  » Health  »
2.5
827 Tampines St 81 #01-140, Singapore -520827.
  • So I rushed him to another pediatrician to find it was lung infection and he needed much stronger antibiotics for recovery

• by Sweety

I went to this clinic with my son on high fever. Already two days had passed since the onset of fever at 39*. I was bit confused on what to do when two friends of mine recommended the clinic. I walked into the clinic for the first time.

Registration: It was

quick and easy. Never asked for son’s passport and all they asked me was his passort number and my identity card as I was the mother.

Consultation: Consultation was so short that I had my doubts whether the doctor checked my son properly. Consultation was done by Dr. S.K Tan ...

• himself. He just checked the throat and came to the conclusion that he had throat infection.

Medication: Prescribed 3 medication. He said antibiotic was essential. Prescribed panadol and and another mediocation for phlegm.

Since it was a panel clinic covered by my insurance I didi not have to pay. Medicines were

given quickly from the registration counter.

Recovery: I strated the medication and after 2-3 tims of giving the medication according to the prescribed dosage, the fever was still running at much higher temperature. So I rushed him to another pediatrician to find it was lung infection and he needed much stronger antibiotics for recovery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512538741031/k2311a1215/12.15.08