Global Domain International: Scam Site ?  » Web sites  »
1.0
  • On my 5th day in GDI I decided to cancel my subscription but I was surprised because they make it hard for me to cancel my account
  • Imagine how much dollar it will cost me just to cancel my subscription

• by clickmarbin

Global Domain International or www.website.ws is very popular in the internet today. They are the one who sell dot ws website and offers moneymaking program for all walks of life. All you need to do is to refer people to be a member of them, If five people signed up, you have a 5 dollar commission from each of them. I saw a banner ad of GDI from a ptc website.

I was convinced to give it try because they said that I will be given a free 7 day trial and I can easily cancel my subscription if I

refuse to continue my business with them. I was prompted to fill up a form, included their were my credit card information. They explained that they will not bill me any amount for the 7 day trial. So I signed up. After finishing the form they informed me that if the account has not been cancel, my credit card will be billed $10.00 for the monthly membership.

I can say that in that 7 days, I had a hard time finding referrals to signed up under GDI. It may be too expensive for others I dont know.

On my 5th ...

• day in GDI I decided to cancel my subscription but I was surprised because they make it hard for me to cancel my account. They only accept cancel subscription by calling them. Imagine how much dollar it will cost me just to cancel my subscription. They don’t have a toll free number. I am from Philippines and to call someone overseas will cost me lots of money.

Past 7 days, they immediately billed me ten dollars in my credit card and I hated them for that. Up to now I can’t cancel my subscription because I don’t have money to

spend more with them. I was billed almost 30 dollars in my credit card because it’s almost 3 months since I joined them.

They maybe not scam. But their strategy is a big lie. They tell people that it is so easy to make money online. They will convinced you that it’s easy to cancel an account which is not true.

Now I am just hoping that I have a cash on hand to pay a per minute call in the U.S to cancel my subscription or else I will suffer paying another 10usd next month. I regret buying their offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201512538721031/k2311a1215/12.15.08